Finding Solutions For Your Family
At McPhail Law, we know just how much is riding on the result of a family law case. We also understand the emotional nature of these issues. That is why when we approach a family law case, we look for ways to resolve the problem that do not involve going to trial. Litigation is hard on everyone, especially children. However, when a client needs to go to court, we are fierce advocates.
If you have a family law need, come to our Wheeling law firm, McPhail Law. Our attorneys have more than 25 years of family law experience. We focus our practice on helping people get through some of the most stressful issues life has to offer.
For a consultation with a West Virginia family lawyer, please call 304-907-0506.
Helping You Find Solutions To All Of Your Disputes
When you meet with us, we will learn the details of your situation and help you figure out an approach that works best for you. Whether that is through litigation or alternative dispute resolution, we will work with you to help you find workable solutions that protect your and your children’s best interests, including:
- Helping you get through a divorce while solving all of the major issues: We also have extensive experience helping men and women in uniform solve the complex asset division and custody issues that arise in a military divorce.
- Protecting your parental rights: This can be necessary when it comes to determining custody and visitation schedules, child support obligations and modifying court orders when relocation is necessary.
- Keeping you safe from domestic violence: We will help you obtain an emergency protective order if you fear for your safety or the safety of your children.
- Determining paternity and protecting the rights of fathers: By doing this, fathers can receive custody or visitation rights, and the mother can receive support when necessary. Also, we help grandparents seek visitation with their grandchildren in the event of a divorce, the death of a parent or a parent who is unavailable.
- Negotiating effective prenuptial agreements: These can protect your assets in the event of a divorce.
Contact McPhail Law For Help
Do not try to solve any of these issues on your own. We can help you think through every major and minor detail that arises. Please call our Wheeling office at 304-907-0506 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.